2023 Land Rover Defender Prices & Configurations
The 2023 Land Rover Defender price ranges from 52,300 MSRP for the entry-level Defender 90 model, to $114,600 MSRP for the top-tier Defender 110 v8 Carpathian Edition. No matter which of the 2023 Land Rover Defender configurations you choose, you’ll be afforded a powerful, rugged, and luxurious SUV for your Englewood drives. Keep reading with Land Rover Manhattan as we cover the Land Rover Defender MSRP and features for each configuration. Then, contact us to schedule a test drive and experience these capable vehicles in person.
2023 Land Rover Defender Price List
Land Rover Defender 90 Price List
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 90 S: Starting at $52,300 MSRP (New)*
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 90 X-DYNAMIC SE: Starting at $66,900 MSRP (New)*
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 90 X: Starting at $85,400 MSRP (New)*
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 90 V8: Starting at $104,400 MSRP (New)*
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 90 V8 Carpathian Edition: Starting at $111,400 MSRP (New)*
Land Rover Defender 110 Price List
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 110: Starting at $51,700 MSRP (New)*
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 X-DYNAMIC SE: Starting at $69,900 MSRP (New)*
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 X: Starting at $87,900 MSRP (New)*
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 V8: Starting at $107,700 MSRP (New)*
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition: Starting at $114,600 MSRP (New)*
2023 Land Rover Defender Configurations and Features
Now that you know the Land Rover Defender 2023 prices, you’re likely wondering what you can expect to receive for your dollar. In terms of the2023 Land Rover Defender 90, you’ll have access to an exciting lineup of high-end standard features, such as:
- 11.4-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Smartphone Pack
- Heated electric and power fold door mirrors with approach lights and auto-dimming driver side
- Twin-speed transfer box
- Terrain Response®
- Keyless Entry
- LED headlights with Auto High Beam Assist
- 18-inch Style 5093, Gloss White Steel wheels
- Driver Condition Monitor
- 3D Surround Camera
- Wade Sensing
- And much more
Remember, these Land Rover Defender 90 features only scratch the surface of what Englewood drivers can enjoy when behind the wheel of this SUV. The upscale Land Rover Defender 90 model is also well-equipped with high-performance features.
Eager to check out the rest of the 2023 Land Rover Defender configurations? Here are some of the highlight features of each of the four-door Defender models:
- Defender 110 S – All base Defender 110 features, plus center console with armrest, a Leather Steering Wheel and Gearshift, 19-inch Style 6010, 6-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish, and Grained Leather seat facings with 12-way heard semi-powered front seats.
- Defender 110 SE – All Defender 110 S features, plus a more powerful P400 engine, front fog lights, Premium LED Headlights with Signature DRL, a 700W Meridian™ Sound System, 12-Way Heated and Cooled Electronic Memory Front Seats, and 20-inch Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE – Includes features like Cruise Control and Speed Limiter, Silicon Satin exterior accents, Terrain Response®, a Black roof rails, X-Dynamic tradplates, Grained Leather/Robustec Ribbon Accent Seats, and 20″ Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish.
- Defender 110 X – Includes features like Starlight Satin Chrome exterior accents, Terrain Response® 2, Black roof rails, Orange Brake Callipers, an 700W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 14 speakers plus subwoofer, and much more.
- Defender 110 V8 – This model features a 518-hp V8 engine, a cross-car beam in Satin Black Powder Coat Brushed Finish, 22-inch Style 5098, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish, a Heated Suedecloth Steering Wheel, Windsor Leather, Dinamica® Suedecloth and Robustec upholstery, Advanced Tow Assist, Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics, and much more.
- Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition – Includes features like Carpathian Grey Premium Metallic Paint with Satin Protective Film, Extended Leather Upgrade, a Sliding Panoramic Roof, Terrain Response® 2 with Dynamic Program, Three-zone Climate Control with rear cooling assist, and much more.
Secure Your Land Rover Defender Price at Land Rover Manhattan
Now that you know about the 2023 Land Rover Defender cost and features, reach out to the finance experts at Land Rover Manhattan to explore your buying and leasing options. Or, stop by our showroom near The Bronx to design your dream 2023 Land Rover Defender 90 or Defender 110. We’ll walk you through the features and available upgrades, so you can secure the Land Rover Defender price that suits your financial circumstances.
More from Land Rover Manhattan
The Range Rover configurations are engineered to power you through your off-roading adventures. However, the thing you’ll want to upgrade to further enhance your SUV’s capabilities is its tires. The best off-road tires for Range Rover have specially designed treads and materials that provide offer better grip and handling. Read on to learn more about…
If you’re in the market for a dependable, practical, and luxurious SUV, the 2022 Range Rover Sport should be at the top of your list. The 2022 Range Rover Sport capacity for passengers is seven, and it offers up to 51.7 cubic feet of cargo space. But, these factors merely scratch the surface of…
The Land Rover Discovery Sport is a compact SUV that stands out on New York streets for everything from its luxurious interior to its rugged towing capabilities. But, how much can a Land Rover Discovery Sport tow? The 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport offers Fort Lee drivers a maximum towing capacity of 4,409 pounds. Keep reading…